Terms & Conditions
Under all circumstances, except if we have been unable to find a suitable venue for a booking, any requests for booking rearrangement will be accepted in the form of postponement only and the deposit paid will be held (non - refundable) until a new date and time has been provided to us. Postponements will only be accepted if 48 hours minimum notice has been given, and no additional costs will be incurred for us in doing so. We reserve the right not to agree to a postponement, or to charge an additional fee to postpone, should we incur any additional fees such as a venue being unable to refund, or move date without charging extra. We would only ever charge additonal fees that have been incurred to us, in the event of any late postponement.
Bubble Boys Ltd Liability
We provide physical activities, and like all activities there are some risks! Bubble Boys Ltd is fully insured with public liability insurance. By agreeing to take part in a Bubble Boy Event provided and organised by Bubble Boys Ltd you are therefore agreeing on behalf of yourself and your group to adhere to this set of rules and are agreeing to the disclaimer points below.
Disclaimer Key Points
- Bubble Boys Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using the equipment we provide
- You have listened to, read, understood, and will adhere to the rules of bubble football
- You have no underlying health conditions/injuries. Most activities are not suitable for anyone suffering from high blood pressure, any heart condition, epilepsy, or lung conditions
- You are not pregnant, under the influence of alcohol or drugs, have any back or neck problems or have had an operation in the last 12 months.
- You are happy for us to potentially use some photos of you in an activity session on our website, social media and marketing material.
- Remove everything from your pockets
- Make sure your harness is tight enough and comfortable
- Stay in the designated area
- Don't roll down hills
- Always be alert and ready to fall
- Always be ready to brace yourself for impact
- You can crash into each other and roll around - only crash into people if they are standing up and are aware you are there (so they can brace for impact)
- Do not hit anyone until they are fully upright and ready.